- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2cm-piece ginger, grated
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 2 lemons, 1 zested and juiced, 1 thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 6 skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 1/4 bunch spring onions, thinly sliced, to serve
- toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- rice and steamed greens, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 220°c/200°c fan-forced. Combine garlic, ginger, honey, soy sauce, sweet chilli, lemon zest and juice and turmeric in a bowl. Add chicken, tossing to coat, then refrigerate to marinate for at least 20 minutes.
2. Place chicken in a 26 x 20cm 1.5l capacity baking dish and roast for 50 minutes, basting chicken with pan juices and adding lemon slices at 25 minutes, or until golden and chicken is tender.
3. Scatter over spring onion and sesame seeds and serve with rice and steamed greens.
You can read Full Here : https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/10375/easy-lemon-chicken