- 280g pkt fresh chow mein noodles
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tbs kecap manis
- 2 tbs shao hsing
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g chicken breast stir-fry strips
- 1/2 x 850g pkt frozen Chinese stir-fry vegetables
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 spring onions, trimmed, shredded
- 1 tbs sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 fresh long red chilli, thinly sliced
1. Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes, then drain and return to bowl. Add half the oil and toss to combine.
2. Meanwhile, combine oyster sauce, kecap manis, shao hsing, soy and garlic in a small bowl.
3. Heat a wok over high heat. Add remaining oil and swirl to coat. Stir-fry chicken, in 2 batches, for 4 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
4. Add stir-fry vegetables and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until just tender. Add cabbage, noodles, chicken and sauce mixture to wok. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until heated through. Top with sprouts, onion, sesame seeds and chilli. Serve.
You can read Full Here : https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/10559/chicken-rainbow-veg-chow-mein