- 1 cup tri-colour quinoa, rinsed
- 1/3 cup almond spread
- 165ml can coconut milk
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbs lemongrass paste
- 6 chicken thigh fillets, fat trimmed, quartered
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup oven-roasted almond kernels, roughly chopped
- fresh coriander leaves, to serve
1. Cook quinoa according to packet instructions. Drain and cover to keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, combine almond spread, coconut milk, lime juice, sauces, turmeric, garlic and paste in a large bowl. Add chicken and stir to coat.
3. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Place beans in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
5. Divide quinoa and chicken among bowls. Top with beans and radish, and serve scattered with almonds and coriander.
You can read Full Here : https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/10554/chicken-satay-quinoa-bowls