- 1 Simply Bake RSPCA Approved Chicken & Vegetable Meatloaf
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup vintage tasty cheese
- 2 tbs chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbs chopped chives
- 2 tbs pine nuts
- 40g butter, melted and 30g butter, chopped
- steamed baby potatoes, to serve
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 sprig mint, plus 1½ tbs chopped mint
1. Preheat oven to 210°c. Remove plastic film from meatloaf packaging. Set aside sauce sachet. Bake in foil tray for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine breadcrumbs, cheese, herbs, pine nuts and melted butter in a bowl. Season to taste.
3. Spread sauce evenly over top of meatloaf, then top with breadcrumb mixture. Return to the oven and bake for a further 30 minutes or until topping is golden and crunchy.
4. To make minted peas, bring a saucepan of water to boil. Add peas and mint sprig. Simmer for 5 minutes. Drain and discard mint sprig. Stir chopped mint and butter into peas. Season.
5. Slice meatloaf and serve with minted peas and steamed potatoes.
tip: simply bake this meatloaf while you’re making the sides for hassle-free cooking.
You can read Full Here : https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/4702/crunchy-chicken-meatloaf-minted-peas