- 1 tsp olive oil
- 500g Woolworths Diced Beef Heart Smart
- 375g punnet mushroom cups
- 1 packet McCormicks Beef & Mushroom Ragout Recipe Base
- 350g San Remo gluten free penne
1. Heat oil in a frypan over a high heat. Add beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until brown. Add mushrooms and continue cooking for 3 minutes.
2. Add mccormick’s recipe base and 3/4 cup of water to frypan and stir well to combine. Reduce heat to simmer and cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until slightly thickened.
3. Cook pasta as per pack instructions. Divide pasta among serving bowls, top with beef and mushroom ragu and serve.
You can read Full Here : https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/9542/beef-mushroom-ragout