- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 Woolworths Simply Cook Layered Stir Fry Kit with Honey Soy Sauce
- 450g packet Fantastic fresh hokkien noodles
- 4 free range eggs
- 150g Woolworths Select roasted cashews
1. Heat 2 tsp oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add stir-fry vegetable mix, leaving sauce to the side, and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, soak noodles in a medium sized bowl for 3 minutes in boiling water, then break apart gently with a fork and drain.
3. Add noodles and honey soy sauce to frying pan with the vegetables and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. In a separate non-stick frying pan, heat remaining oil over medium heat and fry eggs, sunny-side up, or to your liking. Stir cashews through stir fry, divide among four bowls and top each with an egg to serve.
You can read Full Here :https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/9397/super-quick-vegie-noodle-stir-fry