- 5 tbs honey
- 1 tbs sriracha
- 1 whole rainbow trout
- 1 bunch dutch baby carrots, with tops trimmed
- 1 bunch baby beetroots, halved with tops trimmed
- ¼ kent pumpkin, cut into 2cm wedges
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- vegetable oil, for greasing
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked, to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 180°c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine 3 tbs honey with sriracha in a glass dish and mix well. Rub over outside and inside of fish, cover dish and place in fridge to marinate.
3. Meanwhile, place carrot, beetroot and pumpkin on prepared baking tray. Drizzle with remaining honey and olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tsp salt, chilli flakes and sesame seeds. Bake for 40 minutes or until vegetables can be pierced with a fork easily.
4. Halfway through vegetable cooking time, preheat barbecue on high. Carefully grease with vegetable oil, using tongs and paper towel. Add fish and cook for 5 minutes, then turn carefully using a flat metal spatula, and cook for a further 5 minutes.
5. To serve, top vegetables with fish and sprinkle with coriander leaves to garnish.
You can read Full Here : https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/8681/chilli-honey-barbecue-trout-with-roasted-vegetables