- 4 fresh sweet corn cobs
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup cornflour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 free range eggs, whisked
- 1 tbs caster sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups grated mozzarella
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped continental parsley, to serve
- 1/3 cup hot tomato chutney, to serve
1. Microwave corn for 5 minutes. Trim stem ends, hold husks at the top and allow cob to slide out. Discard husks and silk, then cut off kernels (you will need 4 1/2 cups).
2. Combine kernels, flour, cornflour, baking powder, milk, egg, sugar and 2 tsp sea salt flakes in a food processor. Process to a smooth batter.
3. Preheat oven to 180°c. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
4. Heat 1 tsp oil in 2 large non-stick frying pans over medium heat. Add 1/3 cup batter to each and spread to a 14cm round. Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles form over surface. Turn over and cook for a further 2 minutes or until cooked through. Turn again and top half the pancakes with 1/4 cup cheese. Fold pancakes over filling and cook for 1 minute. Transfer to tray and keep warm in oven. Repeat with remaining oil and batter to make 12.
5. Sprinkle over parsley and serve hot with relish.
You can read Full Here: https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/9633/cachapas