- 2 tbs olive oil
- 400g chicken breast fillets
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 425g fresh corn cobbettes
- 2 x 250g pkt Simply Steam cauliflower broccoli & sweet potato rice
- 2 cups fresh parsley leaves
- 1 x 200g Woolworths leafy mix
- Juice of 1 lemon
1. Slice chicken breasts into large strips. Heat 1tbs oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and garlic to pan and cook for 5 minutes, turn, then cook for a further 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from pan and transfer to a plate.
2. Meanwhile, steam corn cobbettes in microwave-safe bowl with a tbs of water in the bottom, for 4-5 minutes.
3. Cook rice as per packet instructions. Chop fresh parsley and place in a bowl with salad leaves. Dress with half the lemon juice, remaining olive oil and toss to combine.
4. Divide chicken and salad between four plates with vegetable rice. Dress with remaining lemon juice.
You can read Full Here: https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/7891/20-minute-chicken-vegetable-rice