- 2 pork scotch fillet steaks
- 2 tbs char siu sauce
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 450g pkt 2 1/2 minutes microwave long-grain white rice
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup live and fermented kimchi
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally, plus extra to serve
1. Preheat oven grill on high. Using a sharp knife, cut slits into one side of pork. Place pork and char siu sauce in a bowl, then turn to coat.
2. Place a wire rack over a baking tray. Arrange pork, scored-side up, on rack. Place tray under grill, 8cm from heat, then grill for 5 minutes or until browned and almost cooked through. Turn pork and brush with any remaining sauce from bowl. Grill for a further 3 minutes or until cooked through. Stand for 5 minutes, then thinly slice.
3. Meanwhile, heat a wok over high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat. Add carrot and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until just tender. Add rice, peas and kimchi, then stir-fry for a further 3 minutes or until heated through. Add soy, then stir-fry for 1 minute or until rice is coated. Stir in onion. Serve rice topped with pork and extra onion.
tip: Kimchi is a mix of fermented vegetables and garlic, ginger and chilli. Find it in the chilled section.
You can read Full Here: https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/10553/cheat-s-bbq-pork-kimchi-fried-rice