- 1 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 free range egg
- ½ cup Woolworths Select Greek-style yoghurt
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 cup kale, finely shredded
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 free range chicken breasts, poached, shredded
- ¾ cup Macro Organic passata
- ½ cup basil, leaves picked
- ¾ cup tasty cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 180°c.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower rice, flour, egg, yoghurt, parmesan, oregano, and garlic. Mix until it comes together to form a dough. Turn out onto a floured surface, adding more flour if it’s too sticky. Separate dough into 3 balls, then roll into circular pizza bases and place on separate non-stick baking trays. Transfer to oven and cook for 15 minutes.
3. Toss chopped kale with lemon juice to make it tender. Spread passata evenly with the back of a spoon across the top of each base. Top bases evenly with kale, chicken and cheese. Return to oven for a further 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and starting to colour. Remove pizzas from oven and top with fresh basil leaves to serve.
tip: for safety please ensure adults are present for any cutting with sharp knives and operating the oven.
You can read Full Here: https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/7970/cauliflower-crust-pizza