- 500g low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 x 125g punnet blueberries
- 2 oranges, peeled, segmented
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tbs rolled oats
- 1 tbs pepitas
- 1 tbs shredded coconut
1. Place yoghurt, chia seeds and vanilla extract in a bowl and stir until well combined. Stand for 10 minutes to thicken.
2. Meanwhile, mix blueberries, orange segments and maple syrup in a bowl.
3. Layer yoghurt mixture and fruit into serving glasses. Chill for 1 hour or until set.
4. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200°c. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine oats, pepitas and coconut in a bowl. Spread on tray and roast for 10 minutes or until golden. Cool. Sprinkle over desserts and serve.
tip: berries should be firm, dry, plump and smooth, with a silvery bloom.
You can read Full Here: https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/7921/blueberry-orange-chia-parfait