- 2 zucchini
- 1-2 carrots (300g), grated
- 1 corn cob, kernels removed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- gluten-free tomato chutney, to serve
1. Grate zucchini, wrap in muslin and squeeze out excess moisture. Combine zucchini, carrot, corn, coriander and spring onions in a bowl.
2. Place chickpea flour, quinoa, ground coriander, eggs and 1/2 cup water in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Season to taste. Add batter to vegetables and mix well to combine.
3. Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add 1/3-cup measures of fritter mixture to pan. Cook 4 minutes each side and drain on paper towel. Repeat with remaining mixture. Serve with chutney.
You can read Full Here: https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/5352/carrot-corn-quinoa-fritters