- 4 whole dried shiitake mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp oil
- 4 spring onions, sliced, tips shredded
- 1 tbs finely grated ginger
- 1 tbs miso paste
- 1 litre salt-reduced vegetable stock or water
- 270g dried ramen noodles
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 bunch choy sum, stems sliced, leaves shredded
- 250g silken tofu, diced
- sriracha sauce, to serve (see Tip)
1. Place dried mushrooms in a heatproof bowl. Pour over 2 cups of boiling water. Soak for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of water to boil. Gently lower eggs into water and boil for 5 minutes. Rinse under cold water and peel.
3. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Sauté onions, ginger and miso for 2 minutes or until soft. Gradually stir in stock to prevent miso from forming lumps and bring to the boil.
4. Add noodles and cook for 3 minutes, or until almost tender.
5. Thinly slice softened mushrooms and add to the pan with soaking liquid. Add corn, choy sum and tofu. Simmer for 1 minute or until noodles are tender. Top with shredded spring onion and halved eggs. Serve drizzled with sriracha sauce.
tip: if sriracha sauce is unavailable, use an unsweetened chilli sauce.
You can read Full Here: https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/7597/-miso-vegetable-tofu-ramen