- 200g leftover milk or dark chocolate Easter eggs (must be plain)
- 2 tsp cocoa powder, sifted
- 2/3 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- ice cream, to serve
1. Roughly chop leftover easter eggs and place in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until chocolate has melted.
2. Add cocoa, cream and salt and stir to combine. Remove from the heat.
3. Serve drizzled over your favourite ice cream.
tip: swap out the salt for 1/2 tsp of finely grated orange zest, chilli powder or vanilla extract for a different flavour option.
You can read Full Here: https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/7552/salted-chocolate-easter-egg-sauce