- 260g Tassal fresh Tassie salmon skin-off
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp lemon & pepper seasoning (optional)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 150g raw almonds, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- lemon wedge, to serve
1. Pre-heat oven to 190°c. Peel and cut sweet potato into fires, place on a lined baking tray and season with oil and salt and bake for 25 mins, turning once.
2. Cut the tassal fresh tassie salmon portions into bite sized pieces.
3. Toss the salmon in combined flour and lemon-pepper seasoning (optional). Dip the pieces into the beaten egg and roll each piece in the combined almonds and bread crumbs.
4. Place the crumbed salmon bites on a lined tray and bake in the pre-heated oven for 12 mins until golden.
5. Serve salmon bites with sweet potato fries, sweet chilli sauce and lemon wedge and enjoy!
You can read Full Here: https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/10317/almond-crusted-salmon-bites-with-sweet-potato-fries