- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 tbs lime juice, plus 1 lime, zested
- 3 large nectarines
- 2 cups pink prosecco
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
1. Place sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan. Stir, over low heat, for 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes or until syrupy. Stir in lime juice.
2. Meanwhile, cut a cross in the skin at the base of nectarines. Place in a bowl and cover with boiling water for 5 minutes to loosen skin. Drain, peel off skin, halve and remove stones. Process nectarine in a food processor until smooth. Strain into a bowl, stir in syrup and prosecco.
3. Transfer to a 1-litre capacity freezer container. Freeze overnight or until firm. Process in a food processor until smooth. Return to container and refreeze for 4 hours or until firm.
4. Meanwhile, to make the lime sugar, rub zest of 1 lime and 1/4 cup caster sugar together with your fingertips in a shallow bowl. Dip rims of serving glasses in water then into lime sugar to coat. Use a fork to break up sorbet, spoon into glasses and serve immediately.
tip: for an alcohol-free version, replace prosecco with sparkling apple juice.
You can read Full Here: https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/8239/boozy-nectarine-sorbet