- 80g butter, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped continental parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 sourdough loaf
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 baby fennel, thinly sliced
- 4 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 1 cup fish stock
- 4 sprigs oregano, plus extra to serve
- 600g barramundi fillets
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 180°c. Combine butter, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Make cuts into loaf every 2cm, ensuring not to cut all the way through. Spread garlic butter between slices. Wrap in foil, place on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and fennel and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add tomato, zest, lemon juice, stock and oregano, stirring to combine. Bring mixture to a simmer. Lay fish over vegetable mixture, cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until fish is just cooked through. Transfer fish to a plate, cover and keep warm.
3. Add peas to pan and cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Spoon vegetables and broth into serving bowls and top with fish. Scatter over extra oregano and serve with garlic bread.
You can read Full Here: https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/10066/barramundi-vegetable-stew