- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1/3 cup buckwheat
- 2 desiree potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 stick celery diced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 brown onion, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 200g chicken mince
- 2 tbs chopped coriander and coriander leaves to garnish
1. Bring chicken stock to a simmer. Cook buckwheat in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat, stirring, for 2 minutes or until toasted. Add buckwheat, potatoes, carrot, celery and bay leaves to chicken stock. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Combine onion, garlic, ginger, chicken mince and coriander, season with salt and pepper.
3. Form into meatballs, and drop into the simmering stock, simmer 10 minutes or until buckwheat and potatoes are tender, and meatballs are cooked. Serve garnished with coriander leaves.
You can read Full Here: https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/3691/buckwheat-soup