- 300g chicken stir-fry strips
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 stick lemongrass, white part finely chopped
- 50g sachet tomato paste
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 2-3 tsp fish sauce
- 125g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 60g bean shoots, trimmed
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- 7g sachet dry yeast
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2½ cups plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 250°c. Place pizza stone in oven to preheat (see note).
2. For the dough, combine yeast, sugar, oil and 1 cup warm water in a jug and set aside for 5 minutes or until frothy. Combine flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Add yeast mixture and stir until well combined. Use your hands to bring mixture together in the bowl. Turn out onto a floured benchtop and knead for 5 minutes until smooth. Cover with a clean tea towel.
3. Place chicken in a bowl with garlic, oil and lemongrass. In a small bowl, combine tomato paste with chilli and fish sauces.
4. Grease a 30cm round pizza tray. Divide dough in half. Roll out 1 portion until about 33cm diameter and transfer to tray, folding edge to form a crust. Spread half of the paste mixture over centre of base. Top with half of the chicken and corn.
5. Place tray on pizza stone and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and top with bean shoots and coriander. Cut into wedges to serve. Repeat with remaining dough, paste and toppings.
note: pizza stones help crisp the base. If you don’t have one, just the oven is fine.
tip: make the pizza dough ahead of time and keep in the fridge. Remove from the fridge about 20 minutes before cooking.
You can read Full Here: https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipedetail/3804/vietnamese-chilli-chicken-pizza